Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rising Stars of 2008

I just got back from Cornell in Ithaca, NY. My interview with the Johnson School of Business went ok but not perfect. I hard a hard time reading my interviewer, so I couldn't definitively tell if I rocked it or not. In any case, the campus was beautiful, but I did get a taste of Ithaca's weather when my flight home got canceled due to a snow storm.

I had planned another story from our vacation but the Chronicle put out its Rising Star Chef of 2008 today. Jen's name was mentioned, but she's not so happy about it. I feel that my grad school ambitions have thrown her career off track for a little while.

Check out the new star chef's and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think the mention of Jen's name is very positive. first and foremost, it reminds people to keep an eye out for her name in the future. secondly, the comment following her name is perfectly neutral --- that's the best you could ask for if you didn't have a restaurant or business to attach to your name. and considering how awful newspapers can be in their editorials, i think Jen came out well on top.

-Erez